Lead Generation Executive
We are searching for a highly talented Lead-Generation Executive to maximize and develop all commercial aspects of our events portfolio.
A lead generation specialist is responsible for generating leads and developing new business opportunities. This position will be responsible to develop, implement and maintain lead generation strategies that are consistent with the company’s core values of integrity, honesty, respect, accountability, transparency and excellence in all aspects of customer service.
- Analyze the vendor market place for each event and defining commercial categories
- Generate interest from new prospect across a diverse portfolio of large-scale international conferences
- Conduct thorough market research and create fresh leads thorough research via LinkedIn/Google/Social Media.
- Direct email marketing and following up on leads to identified potential customers
- Maintaining our lead databases and tracking lead sources
- Manage and update your pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Minimum 6 months of relevant B2B experience, ideally within a conferencing/exhibition business
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding targets
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- An ability to rapidly understand new topics and industries and identify the key sectors to sell into
- New business development
- Flawless English communication (verbal and written) with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Lead sourcing through competitive event canvassing
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in using CRM
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
Please note: This role will be based in our Indian Office. Due to the nature of working with different geographical markets and time zones, a flexible and dedicated attitude to work is required to succeed in this role.