Data Research Executive JD
PTN Events Vadodara, Gujarat, India On-site
PTN Events is a global business events and consulting firm that provides a wide range of business services to a diversified client base.
A leading organiser of commercial and knowledge based top-level conferences, managed by a group of specialists with more than a decade of combined expertise in successfully developing business events, training and consulting for corporates, governments, associations and high-net-worth individuals across the world.
We are known for our smooth event delivery. Our staff have been directing, producing, managing and digitising top-level conferences that connect businesses with opportunities through conferences, expos, demand generation and consulting services.
Key Responsibilities :
- Store and manage data in multidimensional databases
- Collect data and analyze for trends, patterns, summaries, and meaning
- Attend daily management calls
- Verify and update the email bounce list
- Search data from free and paid tools such as LinkedIn, Jigsaw, etc.
- Maintain the database with help of Excel & CRM
- Extract data from a list of websites and present the information in a required format
The Person :
Hands on Microsoft Office
Good organizational and administration skills
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service