PTN Events Vadodara, Gujarat, India On-site
Conference producers are a vital part of the events industry. They have an integral role from the inception of the event, through to concept, and running it on the day. In a fast paced, entrepreneurial team and company, within a growing portfolio of events, the producer will work on a mixture of innovative online and live events.
Reporting into the Production Director – the role will put you at the forefront of the industry and offers the opportunity to take the stage, while presenting the opening address at the live event and moderating discussions at online events. The producer will be responsible for liaising with teams across the company in the run-up to ensure that the event reaches its full commercial potential. It is a very varied, demanding and rewarding role. Daily tasks will include:
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct telephone and web-based market research to develop educational content, identify conference topics, and recruit high level speakers
- Create and write cutting edge content and recruit senior level executives to your conferences
- Develop event agendas and marketing materials to promote events in your portfolio
- Contributing to marketing and sales strategies to deliver sponsorship and delegate revenue targets & highlight possible sponsors to this event
- Project manage events from concept to delivery – Set the vision and see it come to fruition
- Research all possible events covering the proposed topic to analyse potential conflicts in dates or overexposure
- Producing detailed presentation information, marketing copy and sales briefs
- Acquiring high-level industry speakers
- Collaborate with the wider team from start to finish to deliver a highly finished conference.
- Carrying out post-event analysis for conference assessment and Raporteur’s report for publications purposes
- To write the conference programme, invite speakers, liaise with speakers to ensure attendance, organise or assist in the organising of the event, as the case may be and to attend to all matters relating to and/or ancillary to the successful conducting of the event.
The Person :
- Research-based bachelor’s degree (2:1 as minimum)
- Proven ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with great time management skills
- Intellectually curious with a willingness to learn about new topics
- Effective collaborator and team player
- Good IT skills